The Google Adwords is an effective tool of the search engine of Google. It is a vital component that has been very beneficial for the businesses whether big or small for the marketing tasks. The function of the Google Adwords keyword tool is to develop wither words or descriptions in order to attract the users to the material you have posted or to make your advertisement campaign stands out among the rest. Hence, to get the tool started, the first task for you is to make a Google account. If you are not interested in creating Google account, then you can try out the other option of using programs’ external URL. Through this you will be in a position to use the Google Keyword tool.
In order to use the tool more effectively and efficiently, there are certain steps that you have to take while using this tool. They are mentioned in the order below.
- Step 1: The usage of the tool starts by signing in to the Google account or visiting the Adword’s external URL link. Select the advertisement that you desire then group the entire campaign before visiting the main page.
- Step 2: the next step involves going to the Keywords tab which will allow you to select the keyword tool. Then locate the field that states “How would you like to generate keyword ideas? Once the field is selected, your next task is to pick one of the categories that may include “ Descriptive words or phrases”, “Existing Keyword” or “ Website Content” in order to develop a list of keywords.
- Step 3: this is the step where you type in a word or a phrase in the search field that is closely related to your product or service and the messages that you want to convey. If the descriptive search option is used, you can enter words like “chocolate ice cream”. The other way may involve entering the entire URL of your website in the keyword search box through which you can develop some knowledge based on the website’s material. Apart from this, you also have the option of utilizing the list of keyword that is shaded and is located on the search page to be able to pick the current keyword.
- Step 4: after you have picked the desired keyword search options in the third step, refine the results that you have obtained. As a result, you will have the benefit to avail the top keywords that are associated to your searched items. Select “Get Keyword Ideas” that will give you the entire list containing interrelated keywords.
- Step 5: Go through the statistics of the keyword search volume on its search page. Then pick the option of “choose columns to display” that will exhibit the competition of advertising related to the keywords. Moreover, you can also inspect the recognition of the past keywords through the option of “Last Month’s Search Volume” and Average Search Volume”.
- Step 6: You have the option of developing the list of Adwords of your own. In addition, you can customize the list by inserting “Match Type” to your keywords.
- Step 7: once the list is ready, choose the option of “open in excel sheet” through which you can save it in (Excel) format. In this way you can determine the number of users who visited your website by clicking “Estimate Search Traffic”.