The Google search-based keyword tool which is also known as SKTool has become an important component for the users that may include content writers, internet marketers, advertiser or market researcher. Whenever any business sets up an online business, it needs to conduct a thorough keyword research. It is very important for the businesses to know which keyword is extensively used by their target market. Many of the businesses conduct keyword research in an abrupt manner. As a result, they use such researched keywords that are useless and the end result is failure. They are not aware of the fact that it is well researched keyword that lays out the foundation for the business to develop their online marketing campaign or business.
This is where the tool of Google Search-based keyword comes into play. The tool has the benefit to give results that are not originated through the general projections but are based on the various searches that people have typed to locate your product.
Majority of the people have this question of “In what ways the search-based keyword tool is distinguishable from the Google Adwords Keyword Tool?” The answer is it is different in three major ways.
- The search-based keyword tool is performed on a narrow scale on the contents of your website. On the contrary, the Adwords Keyword tool performs its task on a much broader level.
- The results obtained through the tool of search-based are in categories. The keywords are in groups. In this way, you are in better position to monitor your advertising campaign.
- The tool is more constrained than the Google Adwords Keyword Tool. This is because the result is not out until the site is in your account of Adwords pay-per-click. This is where the tool of search-based keyword loses its popularity.
The usage of the search-based keyword tool is very simple and straightforward. There are various steps that need to be followed.
- The first and foremost task is to create an Adword Account.
- Secondly, your website has to be related with your Adword account.
- Thirdly, when visiting the search-based keyword page, have to put your website’s URL and few important keywords on the tool page.
- Once the URL of your site is there on the page, it start its work that involves viewing your site from every angle, going scan of the site and comparing your keywords with the searched queries.
Hence, the function of the search-based keyword is a huge success in a sense that it bombards innumerable keywords and keyword phrases that one may not think of manually. For instance, one of the marketers has managed to add around 900 keywords to his advertising campaign that increased his sales by 5 percent. At the same time, he witnessed a substantial reduction in the cost per conversion of around 34 percent. Therefore, the keywords that are generated are closely related with searched queries through which the business can develop advertising messages that are in accordance with the prospect’s queries.