With advances in medicine and technology, hospital rooms are facing technological advancement. Here are some of the possible future enhancements hospital rooms may offer.
- Smart Pill: A pill that can detect digestive issues and diagnose anything from Crohn’s disease to colon cancer.
- Smartphone Ultrasound: An ultrasound device that connects to and uses smartphones in place of an ultrasound monitor.
- Medical Tricorder: A device which collects patient data and runs treatment simulations.
- Artificial Womb: A container with amniotic fluid which acts as a womb.
- Smartbed: A bed that tracks basic vitals and transmits them wirelessly to healthcare providers.
- Organ Printer: A device which can layer biological material to print new tissue for transplantation.
- Robotic Surgeons: A device with robotic arms that are controlled by the surgeon for greater precision.
- Genetically Engineered Drugs: Medication formulated for an individual based specifically on their own DNA.
Provided by: Top Masters in Healthcare
Web content producer, editor, social media strategist, professional writer, editor and content producer who is very active in social media... and most importantly, mom.