Everyone is familiar with Google search however majority of individuals only type some words into search box and subsequent to that they search through page after page of results. There is much more than this simple “Brute Force” keyword search that is offered by Google, for those who are willing to learn how to use extremely easy tool of Google known as Google Advanced Search this chapter will guide you out in a simple manner.
There is no any programming expertise needed. However you may need to remember a chain of individual commands in your likes. Or else if you want to keep things easy and simple you may use Google Advanced Search to obtain access to Vast Storehouse of Information of Google.
You must have discovered a huge wealth of free tools to facilitate you inside Google either you are seeking for general information or conducting a research for your search engine optimization tactic. You can click on the option of Advanced Search option given on the right hand side of the Google search page or you can write google.com/advanced in the URL box. You will come across several options there however very often you will find just one of few of them jointly.
Options in sequence:
- You can search files by date or within previous 3, 6, or 12 months.
- You are able to restrict your search to the title of website, the URL, the text body or the links or you are able to look anywhere on the page. This is an extremely worthy option for doing search engine optimization strategy, keyword research on your competitor as you are able to analyze where the top most ranking websites are using their keywords more effectually.
- You are able to restrict the searches to the kind of usage and sharing rights.
- Information resource option is facility provided by Google Advanced search through which you are able to restrict your search to very specific sources (Google Books, Google Public Source Program Code, Google scholarly research papers, Google news, Mac search, BSD Unix, Linux, Microsoft and US Government)
- For majority of search engine optimization strategy you will come across that the keyword is in the title of the webpage, leaving the most powerful impact on search engine position, after that link text and the body text keywords.
- The fundamental Boolean AND, OR type options let for either/ or phrases. The default Google search is AND. Frequently many languages are added by Google. There is a pull-down for choices of language.
- Another option is the type of file to search. You are given option to narrow down your search for specific type of file like adobe files or Microsoft Office documents.
- Numeric criteria are used like items of some specific range of prices.
- In page specific Box, you can limit your search to pages that are alike to a given page or ones that link to a specific page.
- You can make your search engine particular to a specific website domain name.
- Secure search results in removing junk results.